- Customer feedback – through monthly meetings with clients and a periodic customer survey;
- Generation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to assist in monitoring the service provided;
- A detailed staff training matrix – training all staff to a minimum of BICS level 1 status;
- Monitoring all incidents (Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety) to enable improvements;
- External auditing by a consultant in addition to our 3rd party regulatory auditing, thus ensuring total compliance.
Within our business we believe that giving value is more than just offering a competitive price. It has just as much to do with providing a quality service and best in class performance, on time, in full and in a safe and professional manner.
"93% of our customers surveyed in 2014 said they would refer Grade One to their own clients, either voluntarily, or if asked to recommend a supplier"
To help us underwrite the quality expectations of both Grade One and our customers, we are accredited to ISO 9001 with a UKAS approved body, and have a Quality Management System designed to provide continual improvement through managing and controlling the services we provide.
This process includes:
Our ethos is to “get it right first time” ensuring a consistently high level of service and ongoing improvement.
"In 2014 we had a 96.2% customer retention rate"